Invitation to Tender: Innovation Specialist Support Services: T21036
GC Business Growth Hub (BGH) wishes to appoint a service provider for the delivery of specialist support to the Innovation Service.
We anticipate the contract will initially require a minimum of 10 days per month until the end of September 2023 but as project requirements fluctuate we would envisage provider flexibility and response to changing demands. Contract management and priorities will be agreed on a monthly basis.
The Provider will be required to:
- Provide expertise in the specific topic area of Innovation and network/relationship building
- Mobilise their own networks to identify and recruit key experts/stakeholders
- Have a deep understanding of product/service development
- Commission web developers, designers and marketers
- Attend meetings (some international travel may be required) and progress (where required) key expert, and stakeholder relationships to encourage collaboration and increase membership of the innovation networks.
Duration, Budget and Payment
The contract period will be 21 months, with an option, to be exercised at GM Business Support Limited sole discretion for an additional period of 12 months subject to additional funding being obtained.
The likely value of activity under this framework will be between £50,000 and a maximum of £120,000 excluding VAT.
Deadline for Receipt of Tender
Tenders will be accepted until the 13:00 on the 17th January 2022.
You are required to make your ITT submission via The Growth Company In-tend e-tendering platform. You are required to complete a basic registration as a supplier on the In-tend Supplier Platform at the following web address: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/Home
Please note that all mandatory fields (highlighted in yellow on the In-Tend Portal) must be completed in order to register your organisation.
Once registered, you must log into the system, express your interest in the opportunity on In-Tend and automatically download the ITT documentation. Your ITT submission will be made on the In-tend Portal.
The full details of the opportunity can be at found at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/ProjectManage/134