GC Business Growth Hub (BGH) wishes to appoint a service provider to enter into a Framework Contract that can play an active role in identifying, developing and realising international opportunities and projects. The four areas of priorities are:
High Tech Systems and Materials,
Biobased Economy, Maintenance, Food & Nutrition, and Automotive
GMBS is looking for a supplier who meets the following:
• Has a proven track record in successfully managing and delivering Interreg funded consortium projects aimed at supporting SME innovation international cooperation opportunities and opportunities for the development of new partnerships;
• In-depth of experience in managing project consortiums to deliver successful outcomes;
• Knowledge and experience of the current requirements of the North West Europe programme, other Interreg geographies;
• Knowledge and experience in the field of financial administrative and substantive support in the execution of international projects, including the use of relevant project management tools;
• Adequate experience in promoting innovation and technological development in international clusters of companies and institutions and in individual companies and institutions;
• An eye for linking technology and innovation opportunities to the needs and possibilities of business;
• Adequate experience in the field of project management of companies and institutions to optimise European project opportunities in particular R & D cooperation and innovation projects;
• Able to communicate fluently in languages appropriate to the consortium
Duration and Budget
The contract period will be for a four year period commencing on the 1st April 2019 with an option to extend for a further 6 months.
The likely value of activity under this framework will be between £150,000 and £180,000 including UK VAT at 20% with a maximum value of £220,000, should the contract be extended by 6 months. Deadline for
Receipt of Tender : Tenders must be submitted in the required format and be returned by 13:00, Wednesday 13th March 2019.
ITT Documents: You are required to make your ITT submission via The Growth Company In-tend e-tendering platform. You are required to complete a basic registration as a supplier on the In-tend Supplier Platform at the following web address: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/Home
Please note that all mandatory fields (highlighted in yellow on the In-Tend Portal) must be completed in order to register your organisation.
Once registered, you must log into the system, express your interest in the opportunity on In-Tend and automatically download the ITT documentation. Your ITT submission will be made on the In-tend Portal.