The aim of this document is to select and appoint a provider for the following activity/service:
Work alongside GC Business Growth Hub’s Venturefest 2018 steering group to provide event management services and consultancy advice to deliver Venturefest 2018, including the provision of full onsite management before, during and after the event.
It is expected that the successful company will carry out, as a minimum:
- Create a detailed project plan outlining the major milestones throughout the project.
- Produce and distribute regular status reports on the project throughout and ensure all tasks are completed as per the detailed project plan.
- Provide strategic input into all aspects of the event, including ideas and content.
- Support The Growth Company’s marketing.
- Liaise with the venue on all aspects including access, H&S, timings etc.
- Liaise with delegates and exhibitors.
- Manage guest bookings and can be the main RSVP point for all guest queries
- Manage and liaise with all external suppliers.
- Onsite management:
- Oversee the technical build and ensure that all suppliers, exhibitors and the venue are delivering against our objectives and timelines.
- Work with BGH/GC to liaise with the exhibitors, sponsors & speakers to ensure all of their technical and event requirements are looked after including H&S.
- Manage the guest registration throughout the day, managing any queries.
- Be the main point of contact with the venue re: setup, catering & room coordination.
- Oversee all floor management, guest management and technical production.
The activity will be delivered from April to September 2018. The budget for this service is up to £15,000 (incl. VAT).
Closing date: 11:30am on the 10th April 2018.
Documents can be downloaded below:-