GC Business Growth Hub wishes to appoint a number of service providers to enter into a Framework Agreement for the delivery of specialist services; the opportunity has been divided into eleven lots as detailed below.
The Workshops are to be delivered by experts in their field and this invitation to tender is to create a panel of such experts which the GC Business Growth Hub can use throughout the programme.
We plan to run each Workshop every two months and bookings will be taken for up to 16 delegates, made up of people in the process of establishing a business.
- Lot 1 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Taking a Product to Market
- Lot 2 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Sales
- Lot 3 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Tendering for Contracts
- Lot 4 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Social Media
- Lot 5 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Digital Marketing
- Lot 6 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Understanding Employment Law
- Lot 7 - Specialist Workshop Delivery - Understanding Commercial Law
- Lot 8 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Market Research
- Lot 9 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Marketing and Promotion
- Lot 10 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Pitching
- Lot 11 - Specialist Workshop Delivery – Finance Bidders can bid for one or a number of the Lots available.
Period of Contract: The Framework will be for an initial period of 24 months, commencing from the 1st July 2018 until the 30th June 2020, with an option to extend for a further 18 months, ending on the 31st December 2021.
Value of Tender: The likely value of activity under this framework will be between £40,000 and a maximum of £170,000 excluding VAT.
Deadline for Receipt of Tender: Tenders must be submitted in the required format and be returned by 1pm, Monday 14th May 2018.
ITT Documents: You are required to make your ITT submission via The Growth Company In-tend e-tendering platform. You are required to complete a basic registration as a supplier on the In-tend Supplier Platform at the following web address: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/Home
Please note that all mandatory fields (highlighted in yellow on the In-Tend Portal) must be completed in order to register your organisation. Once registered, you must log into the system, express your interest in the opportunity on In-Tend and automatically download the ITT documentation. Your ITT submission will be made on the In-tend Portal.