The Start Smart programme provides support for Greater Manchester residents who want to find out if self-employment is right for them, and also for those who have recently started their own business.
Support through workshops, events and one-to-one specialist advice includes:
- Analysis of business idea and exploration of viability
- Advise how self-employment may impact on personal circumstances
- Legalities of becoming self-employed / starting a business
- Business and cash flow planning
- Advice on where to access grants and finance
- Recruiting and managing staff
- New product development
From the part-time gardener through to starting and growing a limited business, Start Smart is here to help.