If you're thinking of becoming self-employed, starting a business, or have recently become self-employed / started your business, the Hub’s start-up team can help you to grow and sustain your business.
From the part-time gardener through to starting and growing a limited business, we're here to help.
The Start Smart programme provides support for Greater Manchester residents who want to find out if self-employment is right for them, and also for those who have recently started their own business.
Support through workshops, events and one-to-one specialist advice includes:
- Analysis of business idea and exploration of viability
- Advise how self-employment may impact on personal circumstances
- Legalities of becoming self-employed / starting a business
- Business and cash flow planning
- Advice on where to access finance
- Recruiting and managing staff
- New product development
To get started, call us on 0161 359 3050, or complete the form below.
This programme is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the GM Business Growth Hub project, designed to help ambitious SME businesses achieve growth and increase employment in Greater Manchester.