Get the funding you need to upgrade your lighting or equipment, slash your energy bills and reduce your environmental impact.
If you have a small or medium-sized business in Greater Manchester, you may be eligible for our Energy Efficiency Grant of between £1,000 and £12,500 from GC Business Growth Hub, to help with up to 50% of the costs of your energy efficiency improvements.
The grants are available for a limited time on a first-come first-served basis and can go towards, for example:
- a new LED lighting system for your premises
- heating equipment upgrades
- replacement drives or motors
- process efficiency investments
Energy Efficiency Grants are available to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Greater Manchester subject to business and project eligibility and the scale of CO2e savings expected from the project.
Complete the short form below to kick off your application. We’ll come back to you within 48 working hours to confirm your eligibility and move your application forward.
What’s the small print?
Energy Efficiency Grants are available to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)* in Greater Manchester.
The maximum eligible project cost is £25,000 (excluding VAT).
Eligible projects will need to provide a minimum of three quotes from reputable independent suppliers.
We’ll assess your application by:
• benchmarking costs against current market rates for your chosen technology to ensure your project offers value for money, and
• the potential carbon savings of implementing your chosen technology compared to other alternative technologies
You must commit to having the technology installed and paying the supplier before reclaiming your grant, and we will require you to provide some photos of your new equipment post installation.
* If you, or the group you form part of, employs less than 250 people and had turnover of less than £40m last year you’re almost certainly an eligible SME. We’ll help you to establish this as part of the application process.