Business & Professional
184 Manchester Road
Phone:0161 280 4567
We use fundamental business models including our unique 3Di approach to help turn knowledge into action with individuals and teams to maximise performance and enhance effectiveness.
Using a range of highly experienced and qualified professionals who lead and manage organisations across the public, private and social enterprise sectors, we take time to tailor our services to each client’s needs. Our services include:
- Presentations, taster events, half day workshops, full day training
- Longer term leadership and management programmes
- Contracted business mentoring from 3 to 12 months
- Access to experienced project management and delivery teams
- Bespoke systems and process solutions to set up / support short and long term projects
- Contracted project management from 3 to 12 months
- One-to-one coaching for career development and business management needs
- Small group coaching and support for managers
- Tailored training in coaching theory and practical application
We provide easy access to strategic and practical expertise to support businesses in a period of sustained change. Our approach is to take the time to build the right solution for each business. Operating to a set of core values we have gained a reputation for working with businesses that want to maximise profit whilst also enhancing the social value of their operations.
Contact us for a no obligation consultation to find out how we can work with you to enhance your business potential.
Theme: People, Skills & Talent Business Strategy
Sales - Strategy For Your BusinessAttending this workshop will help make it easier for business owners to engage with and embrace a proactive Sales culture that supports their businesses to trade more successfully and sustainable. It complements other Workshops offered by the Business Growth Hub
Date: 4th February 2020More
Location: Workplace, Churchgate House, Oxford Street, Manchester, UK
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm