Government research indicates that SMEs are missing out on savings of up to 25% on their energy bill – just from simple 'low or no cost' measures.
Being energy efficient has added importance now that electricity prices are set to rise by around 30% in the next five years.
But these measures aren’t always obvious or easy to identify. For example, did you know cutting your heating by 1˚c can save 8% on costs? Of course not, why would you?
Our workshops take you through an exciting visual journey of energy saving opportunities you could find in your workplace.
Now there are a number of reasons for you to come along to one of our events, but the benefits to your business include:
- Identify and prioritise low and no cost opportunities to reduce energy costs
- Understand how to overcome challenges in implementing energy measures
- Strengthen resilience to market changes such as rising energy prices
- Get access to a network of businesses to help implement measures
- Share good practice with similar companies.
Let us help you optimise your energy usage, get ahead of the competition, and build resilience against rising energy prices at our Quick Wins for Energy Savings events.