The Business Growth Hub welcomes the return of Prolific North Live, one of the country’s largest gatherings of creative industry professionals outside of London.
Creative industries continue to be an engine of growth in Greater Manchester and the wider North West and the annual expo is expected to attract well over 4,000 attendees with more than 100 organisations already signed-up to exhibit.
Taking place over two days (15-16 Feb) at EventCity, the free-to-attend event will feature an array of exceptional industry figures including exponents of digital innovation, cutting-edge marketing, branding and experiential agencies, broadcasters, TV and film production companies, and some of the finest business brains from across the UK.
We’re proud to sponsor the event and will be delivering the content for the 80-seat capacity ‘Finance and Growth Hub’ alongside a selection of our partners including Creative England, Dotforge, Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Reason Digital and Greater Manchester universities.
Our sessions will explore a range of themes and topics specifically tailored to businesses in the creative sector, including:
- The power of partnerships and collaboration in the higher education sector
- How to accelerate growth and reach new markets: exporting and selling online internationally
- What is Tech4Good and how has it changed the investment landscape?
- Helping creative & digital companies get new customers to a "Yes"
- Accessing finance to achieve your growth priorities and how to benefit from business angels
- Business success for film and TV SMEs
- Getting your business off the ground – early stage funding for the digital and creative sector
At any point during the expo you’ll be able to pop by exhibition stand no.22/23 where our specialised advisors will be on-hand to offer more personalised sessions for business owners and entrepreneurs looking for specific advice and support.
Katie Peate, head of digital, creative and technology at the Hub, said: “Greater Manchester, and the rest of the North West, is enjoying a real boom within the creative industries currently, and we have hundreds of innovative, ambitious and growth hungry SMEs all working flat-out to secure success.
"With so much talent and ambition in a region that has hunger for growth, events such as Prolific North Live are essential in bringing people together on a big scale to promote fresh ideas, unlock new business opportunities and drive innovation.
"We’re delighted to be sponsoring the event and providing a wealth of engaging content on finance and growth from industry experts.”