Cheshire West and Chester Council are launching a new business support programme which includes a workshop programme, one-to-one business support and access to workspace.
The support programme is aimed at new or young business owners and their staff who are looking to develop and grow their business by offering a toolkit of information, ideas and techniques to help a business survive, thrive and grow.
The programme includes a fully funded workshop programme which will host sessions including
- creative new ways to do business
- ways to save money and how to use time more effectively
- information on funding and grant opportunities
- effective tools and support for businesses
There is also an opportunity to access one-to-one business support and new BREEAM excellent quality workspace.
To launch the service there will be two events held in early 2018, which will enable businesses to find out more about the programme. To book your free place follow the links below:
This workshop programme is part funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund); under this programme Cheshire West and Chester Council are delivering:
- Business workspace – the creation of new BREEAM excellent quality physical workspace in Northwich, Winsford and Chester
- Engagement and support - the direct provision of and/or referral to targeted business advice, assistance, events and networking to help realise defined growth ambitions