On 10 November a delegation of German companies from Hessen Federal State will be visiting Manchester in order to strengthen links between the two countries.
The free event, organised by Enterprise Europe Network, provides attendees with the opportunities to meet visitors from sectors including manufacturing, logistics and translation services, all of whom are open to commercial and/or technology collaborations.
Greater Manchester based manufacturing firms are invited to join the mission and participate in a series of free events, including a seminar on how to do business in Germany and one-to-one meetings with the visitors.
Collaboration and investment opportunities
The purpose of the event is to enable collaboration, partnership, knowledge and investment opportunities in topics including:
- Innovative production and process technologies
- Industry 4.0
- New material
- Life sciences and biotechnologies
What can attendees expect?
- Find new commercial/technological/R&D partners
- Develop your business network
- Share your experience with international business contacts
- Keep an eye on market trends and identify technological innovations
- Share knowledge and expertise in innovative technologies
- Assess your potential to apply for EU funding
To find out more about the event and to book your place click here.