You can choose from a range of topics at signup, to ensure that each bulletin is relevant to you:
- Individually tailored content
- Case studies of local businesses
- Environmental legislation updates
- Useful links to help you find out more
- Latest environmental business news
- Practical advice and ideas
- Events and training courses
- Access to free business support
“Green Intelligence keeps us up to date with the most relevant environmental news stories for our business. The fortnightly update connects us with local suppliers, makes us aware of any changes to legislation and allows us to access free support and workshops – we wouldn’t be without it!”Samantha Kitchen, Velden Engineering (UK) Ltd
Visit our searchable news library to access all the Green Intelligence articles we have published since 2009.
You can filter stories by 30 different topics or use the search bar to find something more specific.
This programme is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the GM Business Growth Hub project, designed to help ambitious SME businesses achieve growth and increase employment in Greater Manchester.