The Business Growth Hub is hosting an all-day conference at the University of Salford on 15 June aimed at SMEs operating in low carbon markets or wanting to benefit from low carbon improvements.
The Greater Manchester event, The Low Carbon Economy - How Can It Help Your Business Grow, will explore the expanding and exciting market for energy efficient and low carbon technologies.
It is aimed at both companies interested in finding out how to save money through energy savings, and companies that provide energy saving equipment and services themselves.
The all-day conference includes speakers from a range of organisations, including the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, Greater Manchester Low Carbon Hub, University of Salford, Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), and a number of local technology specialists.
Topics covered will include:
- What does the low carbon economy mean for Greater Manchester
- How to protect yourself from rising energy costs
- Accessing funding and support
- Simple steps to becoming more energy efficient
- How to finance low carbon technologies
- The power of collaboration
- Demand side response - is there an opportunity for my business?
The all-day event will run from 9am-4pm at the Salford Business School on 15 June 2017. For more information and to book, click here.