SMEs can learn to identify and implement quick, low and no cost energy saving measures at a workshop in Manchester on 10 May as part of a new package of support in Greater Manchester.
Government research indicates that SMEs are missing out on savings of up to 25 per cent on their energy bill - just from simple low or no cost energy efficiency measures.
The programme mixes expert support from business advisors with specialist workshops and masterclasses that help companies to develop a tailored action plan and business case for investment.
The opening workshop at Manchester Central Library on 10 May will provide delegates with quick, simple options to optimise energy usage.
Benefits to businesses include:
- Identify and prioritise low and no cost opportunities to reduce energy costs
- Understand how to overcome challenges in implementing energy measures
- Strengthen resilience to market changes such as rising energy prices
- Get access to a network go businesses to help implement measures
- Shared good practice with similar companies.