Greater Manchester SMEs can learn to identify and implement quick, low and no cost energy saving measures at a range of workshops in Summer 2017.
Government research indicates that SMEs are missing out on savings of up to 25 per cent on their energy bill - just from simple low or no cost energy efficiency measures.
To tackle the issue, the Greater Manchester Business Growth Hub has launched a new fully-funded support package to help SMEs become more efficient, productive and sustainable.
The programme mixes expert support from business advisors with specialist workshops and masterclasses that help companies to develop a tailored action plan and business case for investment.
Introductory ‘quick wins’ workshops are being held across the city region in June, July and September 2017.
Benefits to businesses include:
- Identify and prioritise low and no cost opportunities to reduce energy costs
- Understand how to overcome challenges in implementing energy measures
- Strengthen resilience to market changes such as rising energy prices
- Get access to a network of businesses to help implement measures
- Shared good practice with similar companies.