Energy consultancy Businesswise Solutions is hosting a free event in Manchester city centre on 2 March to give businesses insight into rising energy prices and water deregulation.
Hosted by Businesswise Solutions and supported by DONG Energy and Water Plus, part of United Utilities, the event will feature a panel of industry experts and major business users from property, retail and Manchester’s thriving hotel sector.
The experts will debate key policies and share their views, knowledge and experiences in all areas of utility management.
Topics will include:
- Why are energy prices rising and what does the future of the market look like?
- What is the best energy strategy and how can businesses deliver this?
- What does water deregulation mean for businesses and how can they take advantage of a devolved market?
- Are energy efficiency improvements real and how can they be measured?
- The government’s Capacity Market changes could add 5 to 10 per cent onto business bills for 2017-18; but what is this and how can businesses manage the change?
It is aimed at energy managers and those in charge of utility management.
Speakers include representatives from Electricity North West, the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, ao.com, and the British Plastics Federation, among others.
The event is on Thursday 2 March at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester city centre from 7.30 to 10.30am. To register, click here.