Delegates will be given the opportunity to hear how certification to the Carbon Trust Standard provides independent verification of sustainability achievements in carbon, water and waste.
The briefing will cover the background and methodology involved in certification and the benefits that can be gained from the certification process, featuring a case study from Macdonald Hotels.
The event is relevant for those responsible for sustainability in their business, including managers in sustainability, waste, HSE and facilities.
Expert speakers from both the Carbon Trust and Macdonald Hotels will explore how certification helps to reduce resource costs, enhance corporate reputation and communicate achievements with customers, investors and stakeholders, drawing on best practice from Macdonald Hotels’ ‘Room 15’ sustainability initiative.
- An introduction to the Carbon Trust
- Certification to the Carbon Trust Standard for Carbon, Water and Waste
- The methodology and processes involved
- The benefits to be gained from achieving certification
- Case study presentation from Macdonald Hotels
The briefing will be held at the Macdonald Hotel in Manchester city centre on 14 April, 08:30 to 11:00. To book a place, click here.