Date: 28th February 2024
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: People, Skills & Talent, Leadership & Mentoring
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Introduction to Leadership: Leadership is Learnable!
Whether you are an experienced leader or just starting out on your leadership journey we’d like to invite you to join us for a couple of hours to kick start your Leadership Development focus for the year ahead where we will:
- Discover why Leadership is Learnable - It’s not just a title, it’s about behaviours, an observable set of skills and abilities, underpinned by your personal values, aligned to those of your organisation.
- Pure Leadership – Identify and explore the four key Growth Pillars you need to develop to achieve Leadership Mastery for yourself and others in your organisation
Inspiring Great Leadership across Greater Manchester - Find out more about our funded Leadership Support available to Leaders in organisations of all sizes right across Greater Manchester.
Attendees will leave the following key learnings and take aways:
- Attendees will have clarity on the Pure Leadership suite of four workshops, when they will be throughout the year, how to decide who would be best placed to attend and how to enroll onto the workshops
- We will discuss how many of the leadership ability is down to consistent and regular use of a wide variety or learnable tools and techniques, personalized to your own leadership goals and challenges to ultimately benefit the organisation
- You will learn more about the four pillars that make up our Pure Leadership model including Leading Self, Leading People, Leading Organisation and Leading Innovation
There are many funded opportunities for individuals and organisations to develop their leadership capability, we will share these opportunities with the attendees to give clarity on potential next steps.
This workshop will not be recorded.
As this workshop is fully-funded, businesses are subject to funders' eligibility criteria. If your place is confirmed, you will receive an email from us with further details.
Greater Manchester Clients Only
Sole trader, micro business, small and medium-sized enterprise, or large business.
Social enterprises where these engage in economic activity.
|14:00 - 14:05
|Introduction and overview to the session
|14:05 - 14:15
|Year Leadership Year Ahead - Looking at the plan for the next 12 months
|14:15 - 15:00
|Understanding why Leadership is Learnable – touching on the skills, tools and techniques to benefit the individual and the organisation
|15:00 - 15:40
|Pure Leadership – Our definition and the four pillars in more depth
|15:40 - 16:00
|Providing signposting information for our funded Leadership Support
Where is it?
This workshop will be delivered online.