Date: 28th November 2023
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Innovation
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This workshop will cover insights into the importance of a brand manifesto for creating growth, acting as a road map for leaders, teams and stakeholders (including customers, clients and ‘investors’) describing why the business exists, its purpose, and why people should care about the brand.
After attending the session, there is a fully-funded opportunity to take part in follow-up one-to-one consultations with our delivery partners to help refine your brand manifesto, including access to graphic design time to curate and create your individual brand.
By the end of the workshop, each participant will create a story that captivates their audience, including themselves, emotionally connecting with and motivating support for the brand and directing growth.
Throughout the session, we will:
- Clarify core values: Identify and express your organisation's core values and stakeholders.
- Craft a compelling mission statement: Create your mission statement that resonates with the essence of the business.
- Develop a vision: Visualise your organisation's future in the context of all stakeholders.
- Articulate brand personality: Encourage the development of distinctive personality traits.
- Create a Manifesto: Assist in writing a powerful brand manifesto that encapsulates the creative growth journey.