Date: 17th October 2023
Location: Windmill Green 24 Mount Street, Manchester, England - M2 3NX
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Taking place at Windmill Green (the first multi-let commercial building to be rated ‘BREEAM Outstanding’ in Manchester) this informative networking event will be a valuable networking opportunity for Architects, Interior Designers, Low Carbon Technology specialists, Green Tech innovators. Attendees will hear from an exciting range of speakers covering:
- Context and drivers of the sustainable retrofit challenge in Greater Manchester.(GMCA)
- An Architect’s perspective, challenges faced, opportunities case studies. (BDP)
- A Low Carbon Technology business leader’s perspective, challenges faced, opportunities, case studies. (KAST)
- Showcasing new innovative solutions – materials and technology (Ecosync and MDFR)
- An opportunity to ask questions via open Q&A
We hope that attendees will:
- Benefit from the rare opportunity for Green Economy suppliers (Green Tech Installers) to network with designers and share their own perspectives and challenges, discuss potential solutions and inevitably collaborative partnerships will be formed.
- Leave the event fully updated around GM Net Zero drivers, plans and policy drivers in the pipeline.
- Learn about two exciting new product innovations within the retrofit space.
|10:00 - 11:00||Speakers|
Where is it?
Windmill Green 24 Mount Street, Manchester, England - M2 3NX United Kingdom