Date: 20th September 2023
Location: Townside, 1 Knowsley St, Bury BL9 0SN
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Bury Public Sector Tendering and Green Procurement Workshop
What puts many small businesses off formal bids and tenders is their perception of complex processes, their own limited resources, competition from larger firms and compliance with stringent regulations.
This workshop will help you understand how to have a consistent strategic approach to bidding, how to structure and write it, how buyers score your responses and lastly, where to find opportunities.
Green Economy will be introducing their online Marketplace as a place to identify opportunities and suppliers if you are looking to procure green tech products and services to assist your journey to net zero.
What you will gain from the workshop
- How to decide when to bid and when not to
- How to organise yourself
- What the tendering process is
- What buyers are looking for and how they judge you and your competitors
- Where procuring organisations post their opportunities
Due to funding restrictions, participants' place on this workshop will be subject to meeting the following eligibility criteria:
- Greater Manchester Clients Only
- SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Where is it?
Townside, 1 Knowsley St, Bury BL9 0SN