What your business can do to reduce energy costs
Date: 8th March 2023
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
High energy prices remain one of the biggest present and future challenges for small and medium-sized businesses.
With the Energy Bill Relief Scheme expiring at the end of March – to be replaced by the less generous Energy Bill Discount Scheme – it is now more important than ever for business leaders to reduce their company’s energy consumption.
In a world of volatile energy markets, reducing consumption is one of the most effective ways for businesses to save money, minimise exposure to future price shocks, and prosper in a competitive economy.
The #HereForBusiness and BeeNetZero webinar, ‘What your business can do to reduce energy costs’, seeks to answer questions that we get asked on a regular basis:
- How much will it cost to reduce my consumption?
- How quickly will I see a return on investment?
- Is it worth doing it?
- What should I focus on first?
- Who do I need to get involved?
If these questions sound familiar, then join our panellists to gain practical insights that will help you and your business survive and thrive in the long-term.
- Alasdair Dalzel-Job, Sustainability & Net Zero Advisor, Business Growth Hub
- Vicky Wilding, Senior Business Advisor, GC Green Economy
- Lynn Tracey, Electricity North West
- John McGorrigan, Ellard
- Phoebe Baker, EMS Account Manager, The Pilot Group
Additional speakers to be confirmed.
- Greater Manchester clients only
- Business type: a sole trader, micro business, small and medium-sized enterprise, or large business. It also includes social enterprises where these engage in economic activity.
#HereForBusiness is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Where is it?