Date: 18th October 2022
Location: Manchester City Centre
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The Growth Factory is an exciting new programme designed to challenge and empower businesses to realise their full growth potential. Delegates will go through a strategic planning process over three days to assess their performance against the 3Es framework and whether they have a sustainable competitive advantage in the current economic climate.
The programme consists of three interactive, practical & thought-provoking in-person sessions will help you gain clear insight into where your business is now, where you want it to be & how you can get there.
Here's what you will gain from the programme:
- Assess your value chain, clarify your direction for future growth
- Work on a blueprint strategy to boost your business performance
- Learn to tell your own story to achieve the best marketing results
- Develop your Strategy and Marketing action plans
- Coaching, Peer support and Quarterly Networking
Dates: 4th October - 18th October - 1st November
Location: In person – Manchester City Centre location
Time : 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
*Eligibility and suitability criteria apply
- Based within the 10 local authorities within Greater Manchester
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Been trading for 3 years or more.