Journey to Net Zero – Alumni Event
Date: 20th July 2022
Location: Friends Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5NS
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Sustainability, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Join us as we welcome those who have attended our Journey to Net Zero programme for our first, in person, alumni event.
GC Business Growth Hub are inviting all attendees of the Journey to Net Zero cohort programme to attend our first alumni event at the Friends Meeting House on the 22nd June 2022.
This event is a chance for you to meet likeminded businesses, who are themselves on their own Journey to Net Zero. There will be opportunities to discuss and share the challenges you have faced in these early days. It will be an opportunity to learn from your peers and develop ideas and solutions that can help you move forward on your journey. We will also be celebrating successes and championing future actions so please do join us for a morning of incite, creativity and sharing.
The event will feature
- Meeting the Business Growth Hub’s Sustainability and Net Zero Team
- Hearing experiences from your fellow cohort members on how they have approached their Journey to Net Zero
- Discussions on how to overcome challenges to implementing a Net Zero strategy
- Peer to peer networking and problem solving
- Information on follow on support from other GC services
This event promises to engage, encourage and enthuse you and support your business’ Journey to Net Zero and building on our growing Greater Manchester Net Zero community.
If you and your business would like to attend, please register here.