Date: 20th July 2022
Location: Lee House, 90 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5JW
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Theme: Start a business, Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent, Business Strategy, Operational efficiency
We understand the challenges facing employers at the moment; there is a drive to diversify workforces but apprehension about where to start, and what risks exist for getting it wrong.
The Growth Company are proud to present Aaron and Partners and together, participants will learn:
- Introducing Growth Company’s commitment to Inclusive Recruitment, by Ian Kerr from GC Employment
- Why it’s important to ensure your company is ready for change, introducing Hannah Cotton’s ‘Growing Inclusive’ programme from the Business Growth Hub
- Where and how to find and retain the best talent with Adrian Bird from GC Employment, and
- How to ensure you approach these subjects with confidence from Adam Haines from Aaron and Partners
- What it means to Senior Business Leaders in Manchester
We will present the latest thinking and advice in the field, provoking reflection and round table, scenario-based discussion.
Come with your questions and leave with answers, inspiration and direction!
We hope you can join us for networking before and after too.
Due to demand and to increase cross pollination of ideas, we are limiting the number of delegates from each organisation to a maximum of two and subject to eligibility.
TRAVEL: The Growth Company is committed to using every opportunity to minimise our carbon footprint and we encourage you to consider public transport on the day.
Where is it?
Lee House 90 Great Bridgewater Street Manchester M1 5JW