Date: 15th - 22nd February 2022
Location: CTI Digital 1st Floor 2, Express Networks, 3 George Leigh St, Ancoats, Manchester M4 5DL
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Digital Springboard Cohort Programme - How To Utilise Digital Technology To Innovate
The workshop run by CTI Digital and is aimed at Micro SME Businesses 2-10 Employees.
This is an interactive workshop please bring along your laptop.
If you are a SME business owner looking to enhance your digital strategy and online presence, this fully interactive workshop can offer you the support you need. Whether you’re yet to launch a website, or seeking to enhance particular areas of your business, they’re here to offer insights into digital opportunities. No matter what stage you are at in your digital journey, they can help.
In these workshops, they will explain and demonstrate how to embrace Digital technology to reach new audiences and grow your brand. They aim to provide you with the tools and knowledge that you actually need to manage your business in the digital world. You can expect best practice foundations and industry-specific tips and tricks that will help to enhance your business. Better yet, many of the recommendations are free to implement, so you can get started right away!
What’s on the Agenda?
The workshop will take place over two action-packed days. They focus on outcome-based learning that will allow you to leave feeling fully equipped to put what you have learned into action. Their experienced trainers will introduce the full agenda on day one, but here’s what you can expect from the two-day programme at a glance:
Day 1 (15th February) – In person
- Digital Springboard introductions & objectives - define what success looks like for you and your business.
- Intro to Digital Strategy - learn the first steps required for a solid strategic foundation
- Digital Marketing Solutions - discover the channels available to you and where to start!
- Digital Operations Tools - explore the project management, CRM and admin tools that'll make your plan a reality.
- Networking - enjoy an opportunity to chat with other like-minded business owners in your area.
Day 2 (22nd February) – In person
- Google Analytics - learn where to look for the data that matters to your business.
- Digital Marketing Channels - dive deeper into SEO, Content Marketing, PPC Advertising and Email Marketing, to understand how they work and how you can harness the opportunity.
- Cyber Security - discuss the biggest risks to your business online and how to avoid them.
- Web Development - learn about different ecommerce solutions to suit your budget.
- Summary, Quiz & Certification - test what you’ve learnt and come away with a certificate of achievement (and, for a lucky few, a prize from the quiz!)
- Networking - celebrate completing the programme with your classmates.
Over the two-day course, you will leave with a wealth of knowledge that we hope will empower you to achieve your business goals. You will gain a clearer understanding of the digital marketing world and discover how to make it work for you. Over the two-day period, you’ll start to piece together a personalised roadmap, to give your business a running start.
CTI Digital are an industry-leading, award-winning digital agency with a team of over 175+ experts in all areas of technology and design. 2022 marks our 19th year of business and they have gone from strength to strength, increasing their annual turnover to £16.4 million through their efforts in retaining and gaining new clients. They pride themselves on their abilities to implement award-worthy digital strategies and they want to share their knowledge with you.
These Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds. The workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated
- Greater Manchester Clients Only
- Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
Where is it?
The sessions are hosted in their purpose-built office space in the heart of Manchester’s Ancoats. Their conveniently located office provides you with an inspiring environment to learn with plenty of room to network with your peers. Their full address is:
1st Floor 2, Express Networks, 3 George Leigh St, Ancoats, Manchester M4 5DL.
You can reach their offices in around 12 minutes if walking from either Manchester Piccadilly or Victoria train stations.