Date: 15th November 2021
Location: This event will take place online.
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Theme: Open new markets & Export, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Through speaking to businesses with exciting US plans over the next 12 months, we have gathered the most pressing challenges and pulled together a team of state side experts to share their knowledge and experience.
We know through experience that your network will be key to your US success, which is why we’re inviting you to meet some key partners that can help drive your US presence and give you the knowledge and confidence to scale.
This session will be an informal discussion followed by an opportunity to be connected to the partners involved.
Topics we’ll be covering:
- How strong is your product market fit?
- When is the right time to put a team on the ground?
- Where to start building your network?
- How to sell to a US audience?
- How do you refine your US entry strategy?
- Allan Rooney, Partner, Rooney Nimmo
- Adam Mitcheson, CEO and Co-Founder, MY2BE
- Ashley Meninelli, Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair, Department for International Trade (New York)
- Avani Patel, Founding Partner, The Bonfire Group
The SVC2UK Summit brings together thought leaders from Silicon Valley to the UK and beyond, to discuss the game-changing technologies of the future and the innovators leading the way. Sign up for a virtual summit pass here.
Where is it?
This event will take place online.