Date: 18th November 2021
Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology, People, Skills & Talent, Leadership & Mentoring
In the last 18 months, we have been hearing various challenges that businesses are facing and one that stands out is how to collaborate while not being in the same physical space. As we know, collaboration is key for growth and not being able to work together can take its toll on productivity and creativity. We are excited to announce that the Growth Company has partnered up with Miro, an online collaborative whiteboard platform, to help businesses continue to work together seamlessly, wherever they are.
We are holding a workshop together with Miro to address how working remotely should not stop you from collaborating and how it can help businesses scale and succeed at speed. This workshop will help you understand the value that Miro can bring.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll know how to:
- Create and edit collaborative boards
- Add and customize templates for different types of work - brainstorming, meeting, agile workflows, strategy planning
- Build polished presentations that can be exported to various formats
- Invite and collaborate with your colleagues
- Understand the most used startup use cases
- Finish the Miro Obstacle Course and take advantage of all the features the platform can do
Where is it?
This event will take place online.