Creative Scale-up: Cyber Security
Date: 4th November 2021
Time: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Theme: Access to finance, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Cyber security is one of the most challenging concerns for SMEs. Being prepared for a cyber breach and implementing an effective cyber resilient protection strategy is crucial to any business.
In this workshop, we will give you a clear understanding of the Cyber Security threats and risks to your organisation, and a clear timescale on building your cyber security plan, enabling you to mitigate your cyber security risks.
We will cover:
- Overview of cyber security, types of risks (why you could be a target), attacks Phishing, Malware, Ransomware, Social engineering, etc), and statistics
- Risk management
- The importance of training & asset management
- What training, data and systems do you manage, and what business need they support
- Backing up your data
- Protecting your organisation from malware
- Keeping your smartphones safe
- Using Passwords to protect your data
- Supply chain assurance
Where is it?
Link will be issued upon registration