Date: 16th - 17th November 2021
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Operational efficiency, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This workshop is delivered in two parts, across two days:
16th November 09:30 - 12:30
17th November 09:30 - 12:30
You must attend both days in order to complete the workshop.
Over £800 billion is awarded through public sector tendering each year, with billions more procured in the private sector. Because of the prizes available, tendering is highly competitive and requires an all or nothing approach.
Split into four key areas - Bid readiness, Find, Bid, and Win, this workshop will help to de-mystify bid-writing and tendering processes, and give you the confidence to apply the best practice principles needed to create winning bids.
The session will cover:
• De-mystify the tendering process
• Show how to find or generate tendering opportunities and make a sound decision to bid
• Give delegates the confidence to participate, via bids, in growth opportunities they previously wouldn’t have considered
• Introduce practical processes and skills needed to create winning bid submissions – not just compliant ones
• Discuss systems and tools available to aid the tender process
Where is it?
Link will be issued upon registration