Grow Your People, Grow Your Business Workshop Series (1) (1)
Date: 20th October 2021
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Grow Your People, Grow Your Business – SME Leadership and Workforce Development Programme
This fully-funded programme is designed for business leaders and owners to develop the growth of their business, productivity and profit through their biggest asset: their people.
Wednesday 29th September – Leadership Essentials:
- Understand the skills to build, lead and motivate individuals and teams to enhance business performance.
- Look at consequences of poor leadership and management
- Showing good leadership and management can help grow and further improve your business potentially in terms of turnover, staff retention and profile of company.
Wednesday 6th October – Human Resource Basics:
- Insights into the HR function and how it impacts on your business, staff and performance.
- Look at the consequences of not managing/neglecting the HR function
- By managing/maintaining your HR function, how it can help grow and further improve your business potentially in terms of turnover, staff retention and profile of company.
Wednesday 13th October – Talent Recruitment & Retention:
- Develop practical strategies to ensure you hire the best talent for your business as well as boosting employee engagement and retention.
- Strategies for reaching a wider talent audience to meet your skills set requirements and increase job applications
- Understanding, developing and promoting your ‘Employer Brand’ to increase your profile to potential candidates (and existing staff)
Wednesday 20th October – Performance Management:
- Explore how ongoing performance management can motivate your team, spot individual potential and maintain a company-wide focus in achieving your business goals.
- Discover how to take objectives and turn them into measurable actions and outcomes which both benefit the business and the employee.
Thursday 4th November – Mentoring in the Workplace:
- Harness the power of your experienced staff to develop the skills and confidence of your team.
- How does mentoring benefit people and organisations and how to implement mentoring in your organisation
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Greater Manchester based SME
- 249 staff or less
- Annual turnover less than € 50m or balance sheet less than €43m
- Registration required