Date: 5th October 2021
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This event has been postponed to Tuesday 18th January 2022. Register here for the rescheduled date.
Giving you the knowledge and tools to determine and develop an organisational structure that will support your scale-up ambitions.
Looking through the lens of potential investors, our business specialist will help you evaluate your current organisational structure and leadership team capabilities. You’ll identify gaps and be shown tools and techniques to address them, to make sure you’re investor ready.
The webinar workshop will cover questions such as:
• Why is organisational structure of interest to investors?
• How do you communicate your leadership skills and capabilities to best effect?
• Why is organisational hierarchy important?
• What ‘do ‘scale-up ready’ team structures look like?
• What is mentorship, and how can it help?
Where is it?
Zoom link issued upon registration