Date: 6th July 2021
Time: 10:30am - 2:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Digital Springboard Cohort Programme - How To Utilise Digital Technology To Innovate
The programme is aimed at SME Businesses 2+ Employees within the Greater Manchester area.
The rapid adoption of digital technology has accelerated during the Covid-19 pandemic and recovery. The Digital Springboard cohort programme can support future proofing your business by providing a 360 of key digital technology to support your Digital Strategy, Digital Operations and Digital Presence.
This 3 day cohort programme for SME’s aims to improve your knowledge in utilising innovative Digital technology to unlock new and better products and services, making it difficult for your competitors to match. We aim to provide you with the tools and knowledge of how to manage your business in the digital world which best suits your industry and personal plan using best practice foundations and enhance your business with tips and tricks many of which are free to implement.
This three-day cohort will cover:
Day 1 - Digital Strategy – 4hrs (Tuesday 6th July) 10:30 - 14:30
- Digital Strategy Overview
- Digital Strategy Diagnostic Canvas Exercise
- Digital Marketing Applications
Day 2 – Digital Presence - 4hrs (Thursday 8th July) 10:30 - 14:30
- SEO -On Page/Off page
- Google Analytics - Understand how to monitor your website data.
- Content Marketing – Software Solutions
- PPC Marketing
Day 3 – Digital Operations – 4hrs (Thursday 15th July) 10:30 - 14:30
- Future Proof Remote Working Applications – Cloud based – CRM, Project Management, Webinar, Admin Tools
- Ecommerce Solutions – WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce
- Cyber/GDPR/Intellectual Property – Gov.UK, GM Cyber Resilience Centre Links
- Digital Springboard - Certificate Of Completion
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
Where is it?