Date: 16th June - 4th August 2021
Location: Bruntwood Bloc, Manchester
Theme: Start a business, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Business on the Go: building an iconic brand online
Business on the Go is a tailored programme of support for Greater Manchester-based SME online retail businesses. Previous cohorts have helped to support fashion and homeware businesses, as well as other e-commerce businesses.
This exciting programme of support will be delivered face-to-face in the brand new Bruntwood Bloc building, offering the chance to be one of the first businesses through the door. Our workshops and action learning sessions strongly encourage collaborative working; this is a great opportunity to learn from other budding entrepreneurs who are building their online empire! In addition, our advisors will be on hand to offer intensive one-to-one tailored support, helping you to hone your skills and build your business the right way.
The programme starts in June:
- Workshop 1 - Paint Your Canvas - Strategy for Scaling: (6 hours) 16 June
- Workshop 2 - “All things Money:” Finance (3 hours) 23 June
- Workshop 3 - Unique Selling Points (3 hours) 30 June
- Workshop 4 - Introduction to Department for International Trade (1 hour)
- Workshop 5 - Building an Empire: (6 hours) 14 July
- Workshop 6 - Edit & Amplify (3 hours) 21 July
- Fireside Chats - Meet the Founders (2 hours) 4 August
- Business on the Go is fully funded for eligible businesses
- Due to COVID restrictions, we have limited capacity, so please apply early and only do so if you are able to attend all sessions.
- This programme of support is for Greater Manchester-based SME online retail businesses that have been trading for up to three years. We particularly encourage applications from fashion and homeware businesses.