Date: 9th February 2021
Location: Microsoft Teams
Time: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Travel Counsellors will be partnering with EnterprisingYou to deliver a webinar about the free and fully funded support available to self-employed business owners from across Greater Manchester.
You will also hear about some of the support we have provided to businesses in 2020 and how you can get involved in 2021 and beyond.
EnterprisingYou is a funded programme by GMCA, The Growth Company and People Plus and supports self-employed business owners to grow, upskill and adapt to the ever-changing environment.
Take advantage of a unique support programme, where participants get access to:
- Business Coach
- Finance Specialist
- Health & wellbeing specialist and online platform
- Experienced Business mentors
- Paid for co-working spaces for up to 6 months (When able to )
- Free training and development from sector specialists, consultants and training providers
- Much more…
- An introduction to EnterprisingYou – supporting the self-employed in Greater Manchester
- Training Portal overview and how to get involved
- Hear from one of our Business Coaches, and a business owner about their EnterprisingYou journey
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. We will send you the access link by email.
For more information about the EnterprisingYou programme, please visit our website www.enterprising-you.co.uk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 667 6900.
Where is it?
This event will take place via Microsoft Teams