Date: 3rd December 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Digital Springboard – Intermediate Digital Marketing – Improve your Digital Presence
The workshop is aimed at Micro SME Businesses 2-10 Employees
Do you want to know more about digital marketing? Join us for practical advice on how to harness a variety of digital tools to build your online presence, increase engagement with customers and reach your target audiences.
These three interactive sessions will raise awareness of Digital Marketing so that you can decide whether to operate this in-house or outsource. We will also demonstrate ROI tracking tools to see how the work being carried out equates to your spend.
Benefits of attending
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- How to build a robust digital marketing strategy
- Leveraging social media marketing for different goals
- Digital marketing strategy - plan and understand how to implement a campaign to drive sales and traffic to your website
- Using web analytics and reporting to measure your success
- User-experience (UX) – How to improve user-journeys online.
- Introduction of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro.
If your business does not meet these requirements, your booking will be cancelled.
Where is it?
This workshop will be delivered on Zoom