Date: 13th October 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Innovation
Helping you to identify the intellectual assets crucial to your business and how you can manage them for best effect; explaining why intellectual property (IP) protection is vital and a priority for potential investors.
You’ll learn about the types of intellectual assets your business creates, identifying ownership, issues with infringement, co-developing and control. You’ll also gain insight into the role intellectual property rights have for investor’s decision making.
The webinar workshop will cover questions such as:
• What are the different types of Intellectual Assets?
• Why are investors interested in IP?
• When, why and how IP registration may be appropriate?
• The role of Intellectual Assets within the Creative Industry
• Can you put a value on IP?
• What is an IP Strategy and why might it be important?
Where is it?
Webinar link will be issued upon registration