Date: 10th September 2020
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Good marketing is a key driver for business growth. Until Covid-19, your marketing was no doubt working well, but now things may have changed.
By thoroughly reviewing your marketing approach, new ideas can emerge that will help you communicate appropriately and keep your brand relevant. Times are tough, but by going back to first principles and hearing the experiences of other GM businesses, we will inspire you to try new ideas and give you the resolve to strive now and, thrive in the future.
The session will focus on:
• How marketing strategies are constructed
• The importance of brand
• Understanding client needs
• Why touchpoints are more important than ever
• Offering some practical marketing ideas
• Ideas on how to conduct market research
• Customer profiling – who is your target customer?
• Developing your brand – becoming recognised
• Selling on benefits and not features
• And much more!
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro.
If your business does not meet these requirements, your booking will be cancelled.
Where is it?