Date: 8th September 2020
Location: Microsoft Teams
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Sustainability, People, Skills & Talent, Business Strategy
The session will include:
- What are the benefits of an environmentally motivated workforce
- Case studies of successfully implemented staff engagement programmes
- What areas can staff influence in the workplace
- Conversations about culture and motivations
- Dealing with challenges and how to overcome resistance
- How to effectively communicate change
- Monitoring results and action planning
Attendees will take away:
- An understanding of different motivations and ideas for incentives and framing of issues
- Ideas of how to engage with their workforce, and what areas to focus on
- How to deal with resistance to change
- How to effectively communicate with staff
- How to monitor results and maintain change in the long term
Places are offered on a first come first served basis and are subject to the following eligibility criteria:
- Businesses must be located in Greater Manchester
- The business must be a ‘small to medium sized enterprise’ (SME) – Less than 250 employees and annual Turnover no more than 50 Million Euro or Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro.
This session will be held on Microsoft Teams, you will receive the link to the workshop when you receive your place confirmation email.
Where is it?
This is an online workshop held on Microsoft Teams