Date: 20th August 2020
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy
Good marketing is a key driver for business growth. Until Covid-19, your marketing was no doubt working well, but now things may have changed.
By thoroughly reviewing your marketing approach, new ideas can emerge that will help you communicate appropriately and keep your brand relevant. Times are tough, but by going back to first principles and hearing the experiences of other GM businesses, we will inspire you to try new ideas and give you the resolve to strive now and, thrive in the future.
The session will focus on:
• How marketing strategies are constructed
• The importance of brand
• Understanding client needs
• Why touchpoints are more important than ever
• Offering some practical marketing ideas
• Ideas on how to conduct market research
• Customer profiling – who is your target customer?
• Developing your brand – becoming recognised
• Selling on benefits and not features
• And much more!
Where is it?
This workshop will take place via Microsoft Teams