Date: 26th August 2020
Location: Online Microsoft Teams
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: People, Skills & Talent
This informative and interactive workshop will equip you with practical strategies for engaging, recruiting and retaining talent within your organisation.
- Defining a persuasive Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition to stand out from your competitors
- The fundamentals of effective job descriptions, candidate considerations, recruiting for values and powerful job adverts
- Strategies for reaching a wider talent audience to meet your skills set requirements
- Interviewing essentials – compelling interview considerations to give your company and your candidate the best chance to shine
- Effective onboarding for increased engagement and productivity
- Attainable strategic initiatives to boost employee retention
Who is this workshop for?
Business owners, leaders and managers in small to medium organisations with responsibility for recruitment, staff development and retention.
Who are we?
The People, Skills and Talent Team at the Business Growth Hub in Manchester. We support 100’s of SME’s every year in areas of leadership and workforce development to help them to grow.