Date: 12th August 2020
Location: Zoom webinar platform
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Access to finance, People, Skills & Talent
Creating a pitch for maximum impact.
You’ll learn more about the pitching process, what to include, how to collate the information and stitch it all together. Using extensive experience of helping businesses develop investor pitches, our specialist will introduce you to written and spoken techniques so you can present your pitch and business most effectively.
The webinar workshop session will cover questions such as:
• What information should be included in your investor pitch?
• What might you need other than the pitch deck?
• How long should a pitch last?
• How can you ensure your pitch has impact?
• How do you tailor your pitch to your audience?
Where is it?
Webinar link issued upon registration