Creative Scale-up: Understanding Finance webinar
Date: 21st July 2020
Location: Zoom webinar platform
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Access to finance, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This session walks you through the process of identifying and pitching for the right investment to boost your business. Become as knowledgeable about your finances as you are about your business.
You’ll discover the different types of finance and investment available, before getting an insight into the thought process of potential investors, gaining clarity on what they’ll expect to see from your business.
Our finance specialist will show you how to get your finances fit for sharing and shape your reporting, so it’s clear, robust and ‘investor-ready’. Plus, working alongside creative enterprises on a similar journey, there’ll be opportunities to share best practice, pitfalls and practical tips to set yourself up for investment success.
The webinar workshop will cover questions such as:
• What are the different types of finance and investment available?
• What might the due diligence process look like?
• Which financial statements and projections will investors expect to see?
• Why are forecasting and an understanding of ‘break-even’ important?
• How should past and future performance be communicated?
• What does an offer of finance or investment look like?
•Which legal clauses might you need to negotiate when accepting external investment?
Where is it?
Webinar link will be issued upon registration