Review, Reimagine, Relaunch your Green Technologies and Service business
Date: 25th June 2020
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm
Theme: Sustainability, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
There have been so many positive news stories regarding the amount of improvements we are seeing to the environment since the world went into lockdown from cleaner air, a greater appreciation for our green spaces and for over a month now the grid has been coal free due to low demand and high solar generation.
There are now growing calls for this momentum to be maintained through a green clean recovery that doesn’t take us out of one threat to humanity straight into another.
- Are you a business working within the Green Technologies Sector or looking to diversify into it and want to ensure that you can benefit from a Green Recovery?
- Has your business been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Have you considered what a new normal will look like and how you will engage with your clients?
- Are you preparing to relaunch your business to pick up where you left off?
- Has your business diversified or evolved so your marketing plans need a review?
- Do you want to use this time effectively to get ahead of your competition?
Many businesses put the brakes on marketing in March. They reduced, or even stopped, their marketing activity. And rightly so, we all needed to cut back to ensure our businesses could survive.
But, as we slowly start to return to work, do your customers and prospects still know you exist and is your marketing strategy in a position to help you pick up where you left off in March?
Perhaps you’ve taken the opportunity to pivot, adapt your products and services, break into new markets or even launch a new product or service?
There is no certainty that tactics that worked for you before will do so now. We’re in a very different world.
During this webinar we’ll help you:
- Understand the key areas of your marketing you need to review now to make sure you’re in the perfect place to relaunch.
- Reveal the digital marketing opportunities you can capitalise on to grow your market share
- Understand how to ensure your message truly resonates with your target audience in this new and different world.
- Translate your message into powerful content ideas that drive engagement
- Get inspiration from other businesses who are successfully pivoting or relaunching their brands.
Who should attend?
- Anybody responsible within their Green Technologies business responsible for marketing and identifying new clients and sales leads.
- Those looking for new ways of reaching clients, taking into account current restrictions and social distancing rules such as installers of technology and energy consultants
- Owners and senior leaders in business who want to use this time effectively to grow their develop businesses and take a lead on the competition.
|11:00||Welcome and Introduction – Amy House Green Technologies and Service Sector Lead|
|11:10||Marketing strategy experts Mike Pye, Sarah Wilde & AJ Handley-Rowe will take you through ideas and techniques to help your Green Technologies business bounce back better using online marketing tools and digital strategies|
Where is it?
Zoom (joining instructions will be sent after registration and prior to the webinar)