CANCELLED Start Smart – Growing Your Small Business In Trafford Day 1 and 2
Date: 16th - 17th June 2020
Location: Trafford Town Hall Talbot Road Stretford M32 0TH
Start a business, Business Strategy, Operational efficiency
Have you recently started your business and want to consolidate and explore moving to the next level? This Start Smart workshop will help you gain insight into the basics all businesses should have in place, as well as hints, tips and ideas of how to move your business forward. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights from other new business owners including challenges and strategies they have used to overcome these.
This two-day event will cover:
- What is in your business name and brand?
- Legal & Regulatory requirements
- Insurance, the considerations
Market Research and Marketing:
- Market research - assess threats and opportunities for your business
- Profiling your customers and its importance
- Search Engine recommendations and Social Media
Costs, Finance Sources, Tax and VAT:
- Business costs and employing staff
- Premises/Business location
- Sources of Finance and Tax - doing the right thing with HMRC
Cash Flow, Costs, Breakeven and Pricing:
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial Terms, what does it all mean
- Costs, breakeven and Pricing
This workshop is delivered by Start Smart Advisors, both of whom have a wealth of experience supporting individuals to start and grow businesses:
Experienced Business Adviser, Andy Mather works alongside Salford and Trafford Councils and has close links with their Growth, Planning and Education and skills teams. Andy has worked as both a Business Adviser and a European Trade Adviser for 10 years and provides tailored and strategic business advice to early stage companies who have aspirations to grow and thrive.
This workshop consists of four modules over a two-day session. To register for the full two-day programme, please use the registration form on this page. To attend individual modules, please register using the links below:
Market Research and Marketing
Costs, Finance Sources, Tax and VAT
Cash Flow, Costs, Breakeven and Pricing
Where is it?