Date: 9th - 23rd April 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Do you want to know more about digital marketing? Join us for practical advice on how to harness a variety of digital tools to build your online presence, increase engagement with customers and reach your target audiences.
These three interactive sessions will raise awareness of Digital Marketing so that you can decide whether to operate this in-house or outsource. We will also demonstrate ROI tracking tools to see how the work being carried out equates to your spend.
Benefits of attending
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- How to build a robust digital marketing strategy
- Leveraging social media for different goals
- Effective keyword search
- Digital marketing strategy - plan and understand how to implement a campaign to drive sales and traffic to your website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Using web analytics and reporting to measure your success