Date: 23rd March 2020
Time: 2:30pm - 3:15pm
Theme: Business Strategy, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Join a panel of knowledgeable experts as we explore tourism and hospitality sector challenges created by the COVID-19 outbreak. The webinar will discuss the latest guidance from the Government, WHO, UK Hospitality, VB etc. covering the following;
- How can businesses support and offer guidance to staff with confirmed or suspected COVID-19? Issues around laying staff off, unpaid leave, self-isolation etc.
- Implications for tourism businesses if someone (staff or guest) in a front of house service area e.g. bars, restaurants, housekeeping, is diagnosed with COVID-19
- Basic Housekeeping – shortage of supplies and advice on sanitising and cleaning.
- Cashflow and Business Continuity – what help is available from Government and Banks?
- What help is available from VisitBritain and Marketing Manchester/The Growth Company.
Where is it?
This is an online webinar, you must register via eventbrite to receive your link