Date: 16th March 2020
Time: 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Theme: Business Strategy, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Join a panel of knowledgeable experts as we explore cash flow and supply chain challenges created by the COVID-19 outbreak. The webinar will provide guidance on assessing risk in your operation, maintaining cash flow and developing contingency plans to safeguard your business.
The session is hosted by Donna Edwards, MD, Business Support & Business Finance, The Growth Company and speakers include:
- Robert Downes, GM Development Manager, Federation of Small Businesses
- Caroline Monk, Executive Partner, Beaver and Struthers
- Sue Barnard, Senior Manager, British Business Bank
Participants will be able to join the live webinar and to pose questions on your specific challenge for the panel during the session.
The webinar will cover the following themes:
- Assessing the financial and operational risk of COVID-19 to your business
- Identifying and managing risk in your supply chains
- Developing a contingency plan
- Overcoming challenges relating to cashflow
To book your place visit the Eventbrite booking page.
Where is it?
This is an online webinar, you must register via eventbrite to receive your link