Date: 12th March 2020
Location: Lloyds Bank, Market Street, Manchester
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Do you have access to your websites data but you are unsure what to do with it? If so, don’t worry. You are not alone! This workshop will help you to understand what your Google Analytics data means.
Not only will you gain an understanding of the data provided by Google Analytics but, you will understand how to use the data to improve your customers’ user experience, plus your website’s performance in terms of conversions and lead generation.
The workshop will cover the following: -
- An introduction to Analytics
- An introduction to Google Analytics
- Using 4 elements of Analytics to make your website better
- 6 additional tools to make your website great
- Explaining the next level of Analytics
- Using Analytics to implement change
- Measuring success via analytics
Learn what works, what doesn’t and how you can improve your website to become a well-oiled lead generation machine.
We aim to help your business answer some of these burning questions. Are you reaching your target audience? Are your stats sane or vain? What tech are they using? Is there an audience you weren’t aware of? Could you build an audience profile?