Date: 13th February - 7th May 2020
Location: Stockport Business & Innovation Centre
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Sustainability, Business Strategy, Operational efficiency
Are you a Tier 2 construction company looking to access to Tier 1 supply contracts? This programme will cover the topics you need to know to get you business ready.
Comprised of six workshops, each session will involve strategic learning and active participation that is relevant to business development and enabling change, working through established frameworks to identify how to achieve your goals. Upon completion of the programme, you will be given a Meet the Buyer opportunity with Tier 1 companies, allowing you the chance to pitch your business and secure new opportunities.
The strategic development of this programme will ensure that you are investing in your leaders, making your business tender ready for the future growth and demands of the sector.
- Thursday 13th February - Strategy Mapping
- Thursday 27th February Construction Specific Tendering
- Thursday 12th March - Pitching
- Thursday 26th March - Leadership Development & Social Values Policies
- Thursday 23rd April Financial Management
- Thursday 7th May - Environmental Credentials & Policies